CCDS School News for February 24-28
I hope you all had a wonderful break with your student, and everyone comes back healthy and ready to tackle the last trimester of this year. It is amazing to us all how quickly this year is flying by! Thank you for trusting your children to us every day. We love seeing them learn and grow!
As we return to our routines, here are a few reminders.
- Please have your student in their uniform each day. That includes solid sneakers of Navy, Black, or White, and socks that can be rolled over at least once. Please, no boots or fancy shoes as we want them to run around and play every day at recess.
- Red sweaters for Tuesday and Thursday, and school sweaters or fleece for the other days. There are many sweaters in the office that can be reunited with a student.
- Please come into the office if you need to sign in/out your student. Safety is a big concern and we need to know who is on campus. Thank you!
This week we will have an Ash Wednesday Chapel at 8am on Wed., Feb 26. Birthday Blessings will be given on Tuesday at Chapel and there will not be Chapel on Thursday of this week.
The Book Fair will be in Hinde Hall the first week in March. We could use help during this week. Sign up here to volunteer at the Book Fair!
Gala Tickets are on sale now! Join us as we Party Like Madmen on March 21st at the Coronado Marriott. Purchase Tickets Here!
This week on campus...
Mon., Feb 24- School Resumes at 7:55am
- Clay Club
Tues., Feb 25- Chapel at 8am with Birthday Blessings
- Luv Ya Lunch- thank you 6th Grade!
Wed., Feb 25- Ash Wed Chapel at 8am
- NO Parent Coffee
- Lego Club
Thurs,. Feb 27 - NO Chapel
- 3rd Grade Field Trip
- Choir Club
Fri., Feb 28- Ki's Hot Lunch
Sat,. Feb 29- Book Fair Set-up at 3pm
March 2-6 - Scholastic Book Fair
March 6- Free Dress Day
March 9- Room Rep Meeting-8am
- School Board Meeting- 8am
March 13- Literacy Night 5-7pm
March 16- NO School- Teacher Work Day
March 20- Report Cards go home
March 21- CCDS Gala Order tickets here!
March 25- Kinder Sneak Peek
March 26- Student-Led Conferences for JK-4th Grades
March 30-April 3- Spring Break!
School Wide Events
Thursday, June 4th TALENT SHOW @ 12:45PM
Talent Show at 12:45 - 2:30pm
Congratulations to our Class of 2020 6th Graders! Dismissal after graduation - NO AFTER CARE.