Please join us on Saturday, April 24th for a fun-filled day of golf in support of Coronado's Christ Church Day School!
Play at Coronado Municipal Golf Course and enjoy lunch, beverages and activities while supporting the school and our community!
Register Here: https://forms.gle/3xzW7L6eVphzwy8U7
- 18 holes at Coronado Municipal Golf Course
- Green fees, driving range, and golf cart
- Lunch and beverages
- Contests, games, prizes, vendor swag at the holes, and more!
Proceeds Support Christ Church Day School
Your donations are essential to assisting our small school meet its funding gap between tuition and rising operating costs so that we can continue to provide quality education in a small class setting.
CCDS strives to keep tuition reasonable, making our school accessible to as many families as possible, including military families and those that may require financial assistance.
Current Costs to educate one child per year is more than $13,000, not including the school’s facility. Christ Church Day School, through donors and contributors like yourselves, currently offers its tuition for significantly less. Your support will help us to be able to continually offer a truly premier education and experience for its current and future students.
If golfing is not your thing, we have a donation-only option for you called “Hole-in-one.” To register or donate, please fill out and submit this form: https://forms.gle/3xzW7L6eVphzwy8U7.
All sponsors will have access to the CCDS student art display; receive signage at the event; and recognition in all related marketing materials, including acknowledgement in The Coronado Eagle & Journal and a large banner that will be prominently displayed on CCDS campus and at the golf tournament.
Sponsorship levels are as follows:
- ALBATROSS: $5000 includes premier signage at Hole #1 or #10, dedicated space for the sponsor’s booth, a foursome of golf with lunch & drinks.
- EAGLE: $2500 includes premier signage at Hole #5, #9, #11 or #15, dedicated space for the sponsor’s booth, a foursome of golf with lunch & drinks.
- BIRDIE: $1000 includes (2) non-golfer lunch & drinks.
- PAR: $500 includes (1) non-golfer lunch & drinks.
An additional $250 will be charged should a sponsor want to sell their own food or beverage.
|10 a.m. - Noon||Check-in (1 hour before tee-time|
|Bag drop assistance|
|Complimentary driving range|
|Lunch and beverages|
|11 a.m. - 1 p.m.||Tee-time starts|